Terms and Conditions SHUBIN.INFO PRODUCTION.
- Which services do you provide? We provide service in the Greater Vancouver area. PLEASE EXPLORE MORE ABOUT OUR SERVICE VIA BUTTONS BELOW
- What areas do you serve? Are there travel fees? We serve the Greater Vancouver area. NO TRAVEL FEES in Vancouver, Burnaby, New Westminster, Richmond, Port Moody, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Pitt Meadows, Delta, Tsawwassen, White Rock, Surrey, Maple Ridge, Cloverdale, Langley. $10 - North Vancouver, $20 - Abbotsford, Mission. For other areas please contact us. NO TRAVEL FEES for PREMIUM INTERIOR & ARCHITECTURE PHOTOGRAPHY within the Greater Vancouver area.
- What is the turnaround time? We can usually get tours and photos back to you within 12-24 hours. Maximum turnaround time is 48 hours.
- What forms of payment do you accept? We accept slipped credit cards with a Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB or Discover logo; e-transfers, cheques, money orders or cash as well (please make a cheque is payable to SHUBIN.INFO PRODUCTION). Invoices and receipts will be provided.
- What are the payment terms? Please make a payment due to date in the invoice. More about e-transfers: INTERAC e-Transfer FAQ
- How long does a typical MLS REAL ESTATE photo shoot last? A typical MLS photo shoot takes just 30-90 minutes on site. A 4K CINEMATIC TOUR may take up to 120-150 min. We spend a number of hours processing the photos and videos afterwards to make them amazing
- How should be property prepared prior to the MLS REAL ESTATE photo/video shoot? Please read HOME PREPARATION web page on how to prepare a property. Please provide the link to Your client (e.g., a seller, owner).
- What is the best time of day for MLS REAL ESTATE photo/video shooting my property? The short answer is we make the property look great no matter what the light is. Many clients want the sun hitting the front of the house to create the best possible front exterior. This means if the house faces east, morning (around 10am) is best, and if the house faces west, afternoon (around 1-2 pm) is best. If ocean views are important, we recommend twilight photo shooting to capture these views.
- Do you take night MLS REAL ESTATE photo/video shots of homes too? Yes, we do the exterior photo shooting during twilight. $69 is add-on for this shooting. You will get "Golden hour - Blue hour" MLS compliant and printable exterior images.
- What if the weather is bad on the day of my MLS REAL ESTATE photo/video shoot? If the weather is bad on the day of your scheduled shoot (i.e. rain, heavy clouds and the like), usually, we proceed with the photo shoot as scheduled, regardless of the weather. The listed prices include fixing photos for cloudy skies and such. If the sky is overcast we will photoshop it blue. There is one thing only... This is a view issue. If you need a stunning mountain or sea view, better book the shooting according to the forecast. The video shooting is the best on sunny day. Please note the certified drone service may apply weather restriction.
- Can I cancel an appointment/confirmed order for MLS REAL ESTATE photo/video shooting? You can cancel an appointment/confirmed order if you give 24 hours' notice and/or re-book to another day. If you cancel with 24-12 hours' notice, there is a late cancellation $100 fee. If you cancel appointment/confirmed order with less than 12 hours' notice, the confirmed order price will be charged.
- How much notice is required for MLS REAL ESTATE photo/video shooting? We appreciate 72 hours advance notice (except: "hot market" B.C. season). If we unfortunately missed your phone call, please leave a text or a voice message and we will contact you as soon as possible. For your convenience, please use the "BOOK SERVICE Online" and you will get a confirmation within the next 1-3 hours. In special circumstances, we have been able to book same-day appointments. However, we recommend at least 48 hours advance notice to ensure you receive the appointment time that works the best to prep property for the shoot.
- How will the photos and tours be delivered? Photos will be emailed to you via Dropbox/Google drive (1 month access to the shared folders). You will receive MLS/Printable ready images. The embeddable Youtube/Vimeo links of tours will be provided.
If you have any further questions, please contact us