By using Nikolay Shubin Photography Services, you agree to these terms. Please read them carefully.
1. Nikolay Shubin Photography owns the copyrights of all Nikolay Shubin Photography products- all images/videos/slideshows are copyrighted to Nikolay Shubin Photography.
2. All Nikolay Shubin Photography products displayed on the Internet are the sole property of Nikolay Shubin Photography.
3. Clients are allowed unlimited use of the products for their own marketing purposes are included below:
-third party brochures,
- feature sheets
- social media marketing (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Google+)
- Realtor's websites
4. Optional licenses of Copyright available by request.
5. Clients may NOT resell or copy any of Nikolay Shubin Photography’s products to a Third Party (another Real Estate Agent/Renovator/Contractor/Builder/Interior Designer/Architect/ Stager/Owner/Company/etc).
6. Any subsequent Third Party (another Real Estate Agent/Renovator/Contractor/Builder/Interior Designer/Architect/ Stager/Owner/Company/etc) to the same property may not use Nikolay Shubin Photography products. Client’s broker/manager will be contacted and informed that Client and brokerage is in violation of the Nikolay Shubin Photography copyright through the use of the Nikolay Shubin Photography’s products. The continued use of the Nikolay Shubin Photography’s products following in violation with Nikolay Shubin Photography’s copyright infringement and may result in legal action. In the event legal action is necessary to collect to prevent continued copyright infringement.
7. Client agrees to reimburse Nikolay Shubin Photography for any and all expenses incurred including, but not limited to, reasonable attorney fees, other legal expenses, and court costs. In addition to a civil action including, an action for substantial damages for breach of copyright contraventions of the copyright act may constitute criminal offences punishable by a heavy fine for a first offence. For a subsequent the penalty may be an even heavier fine and/or (6) months imprisonment. Both individuals (including, without limitations, directors) and a company may be joined in any such legal actions.