By using SHUBIN.INFO PRODUCTION services, you agree to these terms. Please read them carefully.
1. SHUBIN.INFO PRODUCTION owns the copyrights of all SHUBIN.INFO PRODUCTION products- all images/videos/slideshows are copyrighted to SHUBIN.INFO PRODUCTION.
2. All SHUBIN.INFO PRODUCTION products displayed on the Internet are the sole property of SHUBIN.INFO PRODUCTION.
3. Clients acquire a Limited Commercial License (included in product/package prices) to use of the products for their own marketing purposes are included below:
-in MLS® Systems
-on Airbnb and/or Craigslist (Kijiji) websites,
-third party printed brochures,
- feature sheets
- social media marketing (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Google+)
4. Optional and/or extended licenses of Copyright available by request.
5. Clients may NOT resell or copy any of SHUBIN.INFO PRODUCTION’s products to a Third Party (another Real Estate Agent/Renovator/Contractor/Builder/Interior Designer/Architect/ Stager/Owner/Company/etc).
6. Any subsequent Third Party (another Real Estate Agent/Renovator/Contractor/Builder/Interior Designer/Architect/ Stager/Owner/Company/etc) to the same property may not use SHUBIN.INFO PRODUCTION products. Client’s broker/manager will be contacted and informed that Client and brokerage is in violation of the SHUBIN.INFO PRODUCTION copyright through the use of the SHUBIN.INFO PRODUCTION’s products. The continued use of the SHUBIN.INFO PRODUCTION’s products following in violation with SHUBIN.INFO PRODUCTION’s copyright infringement and may result in legal action. In the event legal action is necessary to collect to prevent continued copyright infringement.
7. Client agrees to reimburse SHUBIN.INFO PRODUCTION for any and all expenses incurred including, but not limited to, reasonable attorney fees, other legal expenses, and court costs. In addition to a civil action including, an action for substantial damages for breach of copyright contraventions of the copyright act may constitute criminal offences punishable by a heavy fine for a first offence. For a subsequent the penalty may be an even heavier fine and/or (6) months imprisonment. Both individuals (including, without limitations, directors) and a company may be joined in any such legal actions.